Sunday, August 11, 2013

Reunited with the Browns!


The boys finally got to meet Aunt Katie when she and the kids came to visit last week! Reunited at last! Jaimi and I took the boys to San Juan Capistranto to meet Katie and Carrie and all the kids at Zoomars, this super cute little petting zoo. I had never been to SJC before and I was in love. It is such an adorable little town. 

We had the best day being all together! The kids had so much fun at the petting zoo and we had so much fun at the Mexican restaurant eating chips and salsa and drinking diet coke after! 

I was seriously so happy to see Katie. There is something about old friends that is so comforting. I love that we have been friends through dating, marriage, and now kids. Katie is my favorite person to talk to about being a mom. She has a way of making me feel so much better about myself! Love you, Katie! Come back NOW. 

           Annie and Dexter's first kiss! 
   
We told the hostess at the restaurant we had eight kids with us and I could see the fear in her eyes. They couldn't have possibly been better! We got to sit and chat for a full hour and a half without any crying! Serious miracle. 





No comments: