Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013




Is there a day greater than Mother's Day? I'm beginning to think not. I think the excitement of Mother's Day doesn't kick in till you're an actual mother. I am pretty much in tears the entire day. It's a lovefest. 

I am so incredibly grateful to be Davis and Dexter's mommy. They are the most special little spirits and I am overwhelmed that Heavenly Father chose me to be their mom. I might be biased but I just think they are the most special little boys on earth. My heart feels like it's going to explode when I think about how much I love them. Being a mom has brought me more happiness than I even knew was possible. I really didn't know if I would ever have a chance to be a mom and I'm so grateful that Heavenly Father answered our prayers. I'm so thankful to be a mom! And I'm so thankful for my sweet husband who "helped" the boys make me breakfast in bed this morning and then made my favorite, Ruth's Chris stuffed chicken, for dinner. He's a keeper and a half! 

No comments: