Saturday, March 16, 2013

Tom's Farms

Last weekend, Preston was stuck in a class at UCLA all weekend so Jaimi kept the boys and I company at Tom's Farms. Holy cute. They have a petting zoo, train, pony rides, carousel, fudge shop, restaurants, you name it. So cute and the perfect place to entertain the boys (and ourselves!) Can I just mention again how much I have grown to love California? The weather is amazing, it's beautiful, and there is sooo much to do! I love, love, love where we live. I love the inland so much more than I thought I would and I especially love Temecula. I finally feel at home!

Anyway, the boys rode their first carousel and got to play at the petting zoo. To say they were excited is an understatement. They chased goats and and pet an extremely obese bunny. What more can you ask for?











1 comment: