Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I'm fired.

I deserve to be fired. Worst blogger ever. Instagram has gotten so much more convenient (and easy!) so it never even occurs to me to blog. That and it's a lot easier to carry my phone in my pocket than my big ole camera! I have also been keeping written journals for each of the boys so I get pretty lazy about blogging. I am really going to regret not having nicer pictures of the boys though so my goal for the rest of 2013 is to use my camera more. Oh yes, and blog. 

So far in 2013, we have spent a lot of time at the park. A lot. The boys are so, so active and they hate being cooped up in a stroller or in a store. They just want to be freeeee! So we go to a different park almost daily. Turns out Murrieta/Temecula has a lot of parks. Good for us. We also play in the backyard a lot. That usually only consists of the boys gathering rocks and placing them on sprinklers though. Not sure what that's about but they like it. It's taken a while for me to get comfortable with taking the boys to the park by myself. One 1-year-old is hazardous enough but two of them is taking it to a whole new level. They're not exactly experts on the whole gravity thing yet and they're usually running different directions and/or hurling themselves off the top of playground equipment. There's also the whole making a break for the exit/parking lot aspect that makes the park exciting.  (We have a park playdate in the morning and I'm scaring myself ;) 

Davis and Dex are still THE sweetest little boogers around. They're truly my best little friends and I can't imagine spending my days with anyone else. They're getting so big and growing up at lightning speed and it starts to make my stomach hurt when I think about it. I look at them in the backseat sometimes and I'm blown away at how grown up they are. How did I get toddlers? And then other times, I'm reminded that they're still babies and I just want to freeze time forever! I told Preston last night that I'd really like to freeze them at this age forever. I think I could do this every day for the rest of my life and be totally happy. 













2 comments:

Stubbs Love said...

I seriously love all these pictures of them and I agree they have grown so fast! I remember them being itty babies in Tony carseats and you sat in the back row at church. Time flies! I love the swings picture because it looks like youre literally freezing time!

The Brown Family said...

Love that you posted!!! Xoxo