Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree

My little boys sure are rambunctious (Is this a boy thing?) Literally, everything interests them (shoes, tupperware, contact solution, iphones, etc.) and they can make a game out of anything. I figured no Christmas tree would be able to withstand their combined forces so this year I opted to throw together some quick handmade things to decorate it and call it a day. I literally spent $10 total on supplies and dug around in my craft stash to see what I could come up with. It shows. But seriously who cares? The boys are in love with the lights and have so much fun pulling everything off of it and swinging garland around like a lasso. (Really, is this a boy thing?) It's so funny to see the change between last Christmas and this Christmas. We've had more than a few Christmas decoration casualties and baby Jesus is currently missing from the Nativity but it sure is more fun that in years past. I say it all the time but I love, love, love my boys. They have brought such fun and happiness to our lives. I'm so excited to start Christmas traditions with them! 








No comments: