Monday, October 8, 2012

The Rosentwins Turn ONE!

I wanted to have some 1-year pictures taken of the boys but moving and closing on a house within a week of their birthday kinda put the kibosh on that so we took them out in the greenbelt on Sunday, after church, and took some pictures while they crawled with their birthday party balloons. Good thing their cuteness makes up for my (lack of) photography skills! 

Davis and Dex have completely changed our lives. They have brought us so much happiness!  If someone would have tried to explain to me how much I would love Davis and Dex before they were born, I would never have been able to comprehend it. This has literally been the best year of my life. It hasn't been without it's challenges and craziness but it was always full of sweetness and joy. These two boys are so special and I'm so blessed to be their mommy. They are the best, happiest, hilarious, most loving little guys. I love you to the moon, boys! Happy first birthday!! 


























































1 comment:

Shan and Cam said...

These pics are too sweet. I love their shirts, the balloons, and the bakers twine. Can't wait to see them in only a week!!