Friday, October 26, 2012

Halloween 2012

It is impossible to get one-year-olds to sit for a picture. Impossible! I want a picture of the boys together  in their costumes before the Trunk or Treat tonight but as soon as we got one situated, the other would take off. It was like whack-a-mole come to life!

My mom got these totally legit (and adorable) jackets for the boys when I was pregnant and she was working on a Boeing account. They're size 2T so the boys were kind of a cross between Maverick and Goose from Top Gun and the Goodyear tire guy but, hey, it worked so we went with it. You know they wouldn't keep the aviators on very long but we laughed and screamed enough that they figured out it was funny and would at least leave them on for a few seconds!

I can't look at these pictures and not laugh! They looked so stinkin cute. The Trunk or Treat in our new ward was awesome and we got to meet lots of new friends but the boys are so, so, so active that my hair was literally wet from sweat (so gross, I know,) and I'm pretty sure I smelled by the time we left! We had fun though and we're really excited about our new ward!



1 comment: