Friday, October 12, 2012

Davis and Dexter's Official Birthday

On the boys' official birthday, we celebrated at home with chicken pot pie (Davis and Dexter's favorite) and cake and ice cream. It was super relaxed and perfect. We also got to celebrate virtually with Grandma B, Grandpa B, Grandma R, Uncle Cam, Aunt Shannon, Weston, and Holden! FaceTime parties are the wave of the future. 

The boys actually love to FaceTime. It's so funny. I wouldn't have thought they would really "get it" but oh, they do. They light up when we FaceTime our family. It's truly their favorite thing to do. Let's be honest, they just really love attention. I have no idea where they get that from....

The boys loved their second cake. I think they got to taste more of it this time and they were fans. BIG FANS. It's still so surreal to me that they're actually one. How did this happen? I think October 1st was more special to me than it was to them. I just loved having a day to reflect on the day they were born and celebrate having them in our family. I love my cute, happy boys so much! 










No comments: